Thick shaft design for straight points and heavy tackles with an emphasis on hanging.
A strong treble for salt plugging games that uses a straight point that hooks up quickly, a gap shape that holds it securely, and a slightly heavy wire. Although it is a little heavy setting, the balance is a wonderful one that you can surely bring to hooking with light power. It is a treble hook that demonstrates the potential for hooking from a continuous short twitch, hooking from popping to biting, etc.
● Specially designed for salt plugging, which is ideal for styles that you actively hang!
● Long taper and limalic bent form that can be quickly and securely pierced even with a light force and held.
● Long throat and low angle barb that ensures penetration and prevents burr.
● Uses a smart eye that is easy to set on the split ring and suppresses deterioration of ring strength.
● Adopted "Solid System" that brings out the performance of each hook by carefully examining the brazing material that emphasizes strength and toughness.
● Vertical eye specifications that support all lures and realize smooth hooking.
● Uses highly corrosion-resistant tin plating and aqua block treatment to prevent rust.